Monday, December 10, 2012

In love ?

Assalamualaikum semuaaaaaaa xD

I don't know why I'm that hyper. Hmm soo guys, today I wanna talks about something. That every teenagers feels it. Woi tipu gila kalau takder perasaan wuahaha. Okay. I wanna talk about love. hehe. Okay, maybe you guys might say that I'm way too young to talk about this stuffs but hey, this is the youth talk, okay ? :D

I don't know if I'm the only teenager who feels this or we all the same. Hmm I know I know that it is haram to have feelings towards our non muhrim. But technically, we can't avoid this. Love also is a fitrah from the Almighty , our creator Allah. He is the one who gave us this feeling. And we should be thankful for him.

But.. 

It must be use in the correct way. Love to Allah, our parent, our siblings, our teachers, our friends and also our husband-to-be. I know we still can't avoid this feeling. Me too. We keep fall in love to the wrong person. As I said, nobody's perfect.

I also hear to the love songs on my playlist and wonder..

'Why I don't have a boyfriend?'

I know it sounds funny hehe but there's many reasons why.

'Kita ada merancang, Allah juga merancang. Sesungguhnya Allah merupakan sebaik-baik perancang'



And I also don't keep praying for the right one. Never stop praying for Him. Remember, He's the great planner :)





Well that's all and don't keep munasabah diri.
Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment