Monday, December 24, 2012

Thankful.

Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdulillah. I can't stop myself from saying those words. Well, when I woke up, I know this is gonna be a big day for me, and my parents of course. After getting myself ready, My daddy drive and heading to the Rembau. Because I'm gonna receive my PMR result that day on 19.12.12. 

On the way, in the car, there's Little Things by One Direction is playing on the radio but I don't stop from dzikir. 'Rabbi Yassir' again and again and again. Then my mom says like this 'Sekarang tawakkal kepada Allah. Kita dah cuba sehabis baik,kan ?'

My mom sigh and I can see it through the side mirror. Mom seems so calm.

BUT I CAN'T. ahh

When we arrived, all the Zealous with their parents is there. And I can see a banner written

'Tahniah Atas Keputusan PMR yang Cemerlang'

and I was like 'woo tahun ni mesti ramai'

Masuk dewan and tak lama tu YB YB datang. And give a speech about PMR. But I'm shivering like hell.

And than my counselor, Cikgu Muhammad or often called as Cikgu Mad start to call all the student's who gain Straight A's to take their slip on the stage. When it close to my class, y heart beat faster. Than, when the finished with the boys, it was Ain's name since that we're the only girls who took KT in that class.

Then..

"Nurul Ain bt Mohd Zaharin"

"Seterusnya Nurul Farzana bt Abd Mustaffa"

And ahhhh I'm screaming with my Mama. And tears streaming down my face so face but I must control it first since that kena naik pentas. Amik result daripda YB than salam Bonda and I hug her. And thank her for everything.

Turun jer pentas nak sambung nangis then Madam Hasni call me. 

"Farzana!" and I run towards her. She congrats me and said " Tahniah. Walaupun sakit sebulan lebih tak ke sekolah kamu dapat jugak. " and she hug me again. Lepas salam all the teachers there, terus pergi dekat Mama and I'm crying teruk gila ah. Macam tak percaya.

After that meet all my friends and Alhamdulillah they also get straight A's.

And I meet Cikgu Huzaifah, my class teacher and also she teached me KH. I said to her that 'Cikgu terima kasih sebab bimbing saya cikgu. Saya tahu saya lemah'  and I cried. She hug me and says ' Ini menunjukkan awak berusaha kuat. Tahniah ye Farzana." I love you teacher. And I meet my teachers, and thank them.

And not forgotten all my batch-mate.



Congrats Zealous. And also my love


Lidiya balik awal -___-


Alhamdulillah for all, Ya Allah. Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment