Monday, December 10, 2012

Ketenangan jiwa.

Assalamualaikum :)

Well it's been a quite since I haven't this blog. But somehow, literally I wanna talk about ketenangan jiwa. Yeah that's it. Sometimes, we often forget, where should gather the serenity of our soul ? Then answer is one. And always. Allah. Our creator.

Alhamdulillah, we should be thankful because he still give we chances to seek a taubah from him. Secara fitrahnya, manusia tidak pernah lari daripada kesilapan. Disebabkan itulah, Allah sentiasa membuka pintu taubat untuk kita semua.

 


Plus, I'm not perfect. I also always try to find his blessed. I wanna live a happy life. Yup, everybody's want that. Tapi, kita nak hidup yang bahagia and also terisi dengan amal ibadah kita. So, kita taklah rasa kosong. Ada juga pengisian rohani. In shaa Allah.


"Redha Allah terletak pada keredhaan kedua ibu bapanya"


Munasabah diri, always.



Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment