Monday, June 4, 2012

IT'S NOT TO LATE :'|

Assalamualaikum W.B.T


This post is dedicated for Nazira MK, Amalia Zulkifli, Fathiyah Edrus, Lidiya Batrisyia, Aida Syamira & Syakirah Zulkiply.


Hey guys. I know it's been a long time since we've become close together. We share everything, all the pro's and the contra. And I'm sorry. Sorry for every single thing that I've done. Everything. I'll try to correct all my flaws. I promise. I won't make you guys feel dissapointed.


I don't know why I say all this things. I just don't know. It just something wrong somewhere. I mean, everything is wrong. I forgot the consequences that I may through after I've done something. And l'm sorry again.



If I could take it all back I would now
I never meant to let you all down
And now I've go to try to turn it all around
And figure out how to fix this
I know there's a way, so I promise
I'm gonna clean up the mess I made
Maybe it's not too late

Maybe:)






2 comments:

  1. Hi, girlfriend.
    It's okay. People makes mistakes.
    Come on, don't waste your time regretting something you shouldn't. We will always there for you :'>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys. You really meant something to me :)
      awww

      Delete